Home Inspection Advantages for the seller
Here are a few reasons why a seller should have a Home Inspection :
- The report of home inspection will make a good impression on the real estate home buyer, and will encourage him not to have another inspection.
- The house inspection gives the seller adequate amount of time to do the repairing and shop for competitive constructor.
- The seller can assist the home inspector during the inspection. He does not have the authority to do so when the home inspection is being done by the buyer.
- The seller can schedule the home inspection according to his (seller’s) convenience.
- The seller can show the amount of repairs done from the house inspection report.
Seller house inspection is a good marketing strategy which gives confidence to people to buy that house.
House inspection makes the real estate seller look like a responsible person.